How Historians conspired with dates in AmericaAmerican favour
Not many countries have had the luck that the United States has had in making history, though politically. Otherwise, how come it is the only country to have experienced what today’s record keepers of other countirs said that they having been longing to be opportune to do record.
There are many political or histoiricsl developments that keep holding the world spell bound from the U.S. But consider this for a start:
1.Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
2.John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
3.Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
4.John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
5.Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
6.Both their wives lost a child while living in the White House.
7/Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
8.Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird here;
9.Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
10.Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
11.Both were assassinated by Southerners.
12.Both were succeeded by Southerners
13.The successors of both Presidents are named Johnson.
14.Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
15. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
16. John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
17. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
18.Both assassins were known by their three names.
19.Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Now hang on to your seat:
20. Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Ford.”
21.Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford.”
22. Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here’s the “kicker”:
23. A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
24. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
25.Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse…
26. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theatre.
- Send us special happenings for publication via:email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org/